It is a widely accepted notion among painters that it does not matter what one paints as long as it is well painted. This is the essence of academia. Mark Rothko
Art Classes by Inspired Contemporary Art
Bespoke art classes provide a distinctive service designed to address your inner artist.
We work with clients who wish to improve their own artistry or to explore the world of art and offer both short-course art classes and single session bespoke lessons.
Experiment and explore
At Inspired Contemporary Art we have an experimental and developmental approach to work and to the use of materials. We can work with you to help you:
- discover how to layer media and images to create depth, richness, subtlety or ambiguity;
- explore the use of materials and their effects;
- learn how different techniques facilitate refinement, modification and development of works of art;
- work on a particular technique;
- compare and contrast art forms;
- understand more about artists and their approaches and influence and influencers.
Art classes are designed with a keen focus on your requirements and the art you wish to explore. We have a special interest in contemporary art and textile art but are not limited by this.
Art Classes for individual and small groups
Ordinarily we work on a one-to-one basis with clients but small group Art Classes, including one-off special events, can be organised. Art Classes are primarily an adult service but we occasionally cater for young people with a passion for art including those working on college portfolio presentations.
To find out more about Art Classes by Inspired Contemporary Art simply Contact Us.